Thursday, January 15, 2009

Updates

I'm at work since our computer at home decided to come down with a deadly Trojan virus that has wiped out our entire computer, including all of our pictures! Luckily, the ones I think the ones that I really care about are saved onto snapfish or shutterfly. Mark's taking the computer to a guy at work to try to fix it so keep your fingers crossed for us.

On Saturday, I weighed in and had lost 2.8 lbs! I really feel that I am way back on the ball again and am excited to see progress this year. 1 lb. a week is really all that I am wishing for. That would put me at goal by mid-October. I've had a really good week so far and have started walking the track for 15 minutes everyday with my co-teacher. Just you wait - the pounds will be melting off soon! :)

Well, back to teaching for me. This is our "Community" period and my group is heading to the little market down the street (round trip, about 1/2 mile) to practice rounding up and making change. I love my job!

2 comments:

Seachelle said...

I'm cheering you on!!!

Kristi said...

Bummer about your computer. Congrats on your weight loss!!!