Thursday, April 3, 2008

That's It!

On Sunday morning, I weighed in at the most I have weighed since my first endeavor with Weight Watchers back in 2002. Don't get me wrong, I haven't maxed out yet but I was heading in that direction. Mark and I both agreed that we need to get motivated again. After all, we're going to Jamaica in 3 1/2 months. So, it's on. My ultimate goal is to lose a total of 30 lbs. There it is, in writing - 30 lbs. Most recently, I'd been attending WW meetings on Monday nights but have found that it gets very hard after Mark has a weekend off since we like to out for dinner and drinks. There is a 4:00 and a 6:30 meeting on Friday afternoons so I'm going to start going to one of those. Wish me luck and please bear with me as I continue along this path of lifelong struggle with my waistline.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

I totally empathize!!! I'm proud of you for continuing on your weight loss journey and sticking with WW. I think changing up your days could really work.

Good luck, let me know if I can do anything to help, and keep me updated!