Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Getting Moving

Monday morning I rolled out of bed at 5:00, awoke a very sleepy and confused Kingy, and the two of us jogged/walked 1.7 miles. Monday during my break at school, I walked another 3/4 of a mile. Yesterday, we did it again. By this morning, I was quite sore, so we took a break. We'll be back out there again tomorrow morning though. I must say that it has given me a definite extra boost of energy and King loves it too! While I hate getting out of bed in the morning, it's nice to be out before the world has awakened. It's quiet and calm. Wish me luck in developing this new routine!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish you luck. i love sleeping in but when I get up early like that it seems like I am so much more productive during the day. I intend on tasking Pepper for walks as soon as my leg heals a bit better. Love You!

Seachelle said...

Yay! It's amazing how much a good workout makes the day better!