Friday, September 4, 2009

Week in Review

After being a "new" WW member again this week, I'm supposed to weigh in tomorrow morning. I had a really rough time getting into a routine this week for several reasons. A run down of my week...

Saturday night was our annual Albanian party in which our family celebrates with other families from the same region of Montenegro their ability to defeat the Turks and remain Catholic. We had two lambs roasting on a spit all day long plus all kinds of other food and wine.

Sunday we went to a friend of Mark's place for a BBQ. I managed to do okay here but did have a couple of beers.

Monday was our big night on the town! I had way too much to eat and drink.

Tuesday I was super hungover so didn't eat too much but what I did it were my typical hangover remedies - french fries, ice cream, and an egg sandwich. I know, it sounds gross and weird but it really does seem to help me!

Wednesday I managed to actually count my points and log my food into my online journal.

Thursday I went wedding dress shopping with Lindsay and she took us out for appetizers and then for dinner as well. I tried to be good but it was so difficult, especially since we were celebrating.

Friday, today, I've done really well.

Part of me really, really wants to skip my meeting in the morning since I know I didn't have a successful week and it's just embarrassing for me at this point. But, Mark is being really supportive and insists that I go. My leader is super positive so I know she'll celebrate the fact that I came back more than make me feel bad for not following the plan this week.

Next week will be better. I go back to work which will help a ton since I'll be back into a routine.

(Sigh) Wish me luck. I definitely wish it were easier.

2 comments:

Seachelle said...

I hope things are going well for you!

Unknown said...

Pretty soon it is going to be October 4th.