Saturday, March 22, 2008

Grrr....

Some days my fuse is much shorter than others. Today was one of those days. All I wanted to do today was go shopping for some new spring clothes (hooray for tax returns) so once I finished the laundry, I headed out. This happened to be around 7:00. I dropped some film off at CVS for 1-hour photo and was promised they'd be done at 8:00. I then headed to the mall with two destinations in mind - Victoria's Secret and NY & Co. When I walked in, I realized that today is Saturday so the mall closes at 8:00. The mall is crazy busy, as always, with groups of people strolling around. After dodging the crowd, I head into VS and grab what I need then get in line. Well, there are two cashiers that both have a customer in line. Being the next guest, I stood in the middle figuring I'd start one line for people to get into. That way, when one cashier was ready the next person could go to her rather than people choosing a line to get into. The first cashier opened up and, as the first person in line, I took a step toward her but then some other lady stepped in front of me. Apparently, she thought there was only one line. I know this is no big deal but it frustrated the crap outta me! The cashier then said she didn't know who would be next since the line was all confused. I told her, and the whole store, that I was there before the lady she was helping so I would be next. She just stared at me. After VS, I headed over to NY & Co. with only 30 minutes to shop. It was crazy in there! I took one lap around the store and grabbed a couple of things but then left empty-handed and deflated. I just couldn't deal. In stopped at Boston Market to get dinner on my way back to CVS. Perfect timing, it's 8:00. Of course, though, when I get there the pictures aren't done. They say it'll be 15 minutes. Not wanting to come back later, I found a magazine and waited. I finally left with my pictures at 9:00!!! Frustrated and pretty darn ticked off. So now I'm home eating cold Boston Market and watching Williy Wonka - with commercials. :(

No comments: