Sunday, May 11, 2008

Ugh!

I realize that I am uber-lucky to have a career that give me a vacation half-way through the year and I understand that not everyone has that luxury. That said, I CANNOT wait until summer vacation. Understand though, that when I say "summer vacation" that means teaching from 7:45 until 1:20 rather than 2:45. Yes, a measly hour and twenty minutes makes all the difference. I had a hellish week last week between finishing up state testing, writing end-of-the-year IEPs, dealing with the clash of personalities in my department, oh yeah and TEACHING! Needless to say, I really needed this weekend and I spent most of it doing absolutely nothing at all thinking that it would help me to get mentally back on track. Well, here it is Sunday evening and I find myself counting the weeks until the year is over (5 1/2). Enough ranting from me, I'm off to cuddle with my husband - I'm sure that'll make me feel better!

No comments: