Sunday, November 30, 2008

New Traditions

For the third year in a row, Mark and I celebrated Thanksgiving with dinner, wine, and games at Adam and Lindsay's place. This year, we were also joined by Lindsay's sister which made the day that much better. Adam and Lindsay do all of the dinner cooking while I, of course, am in charge of desserts and we all chip in on the wine (we sure do go through a lot of it!). We got to their place around 4:00, had a great dinner (just like my mom and Grandma used to make!) and played several rounds of Cranium, Guesstures, and Pictionary. Instead of coupling up, we picked teams from a hat and, I must add, my team won 3 out of 4 games. Chelsea and I were quite the dynamic pictionary duo. We didn't call it a night until after 3 a.m.! Just goes to show what a great time we had!

No comments: