Friday, May 8, 2009

Randoms

Kristi has tagged me to list 19 Randoms...

1) I surely hope the Dodgers win tonight, they need to prove that they can carry on as a winning team without the steroid-enhanced Manny Ramirez. I wonder how he'll be received by the fans when he comes back in July...

2) State testing is over!!! Almost 2 weeks in my office testing my students 1:1 lead me to drink 3 martinis in a very short span of time this afternoon.

3) Almost everyone I know has trouble sleeping. The only trouble I ever have is that I need/want to sleep ALL the time.

4) Sometimes I think Diet Dr. Pepper really does belong in the dessert aisle.

5) Mark's off tomorrow night. What're we going to do? His schedule gets pretty rough for the next couple of weeks.

6) I can't wait to see Katey in Cambria on the 22!!!

7) NBC Thursday night is pretty darn great.

8) I should call my mom back, I bet she's still up.

9) Classes are almost finished for the semester. Only two more papers and two more finals to go!

10) I am addicted to Sugar Free Red Bull.

11) Kingy's 5th birthday is Sunday! I think we're going to take him to the beach.

12) Haven't been to the gym since Easter Sunday - Spring Break and our trip to Michigan threw me way out of my routine. But now I can't find my membership card and I really want to go back tomorrow.

13) It's crazy it's May already!

14) Mark and I have the house to ourselves until May 28th - his parents are in Montenegro.

15) If I lose 1 lb/week between now and when we go back to MI, I can lose 33 lbs by then.

16) If I could have a drink with anyone living or dead, John Lennon would be my first choice. Vin Scully would have to be in my top five.

17) Gifts that travel cross-country from us are always at least two days late.

18) Somebody told me today that I smell like summertime.

19) I was invited to a baby shower for another American girl who married an Albanian. We like to stick together.

RACHELLE, BECKY, & KRISTIN - TAG!!! YOU'RE TURN TO LIST YOUR 19 RANDOMS...

No comments: