Sunday, December 14, 2008

Weekly Weigh In

I had every intention of attending my weekly meeting on Saturday morning, even as I finally passed out after 2 on Friday night. Unfortunately, an alarm clock doesn't sound when it is not set and I didn't wake up until after 10. Needless to say, I missed my 9 a.m. meeting. I have weighed myself at home though and, to my dismay, I maintained my weight from last weekend. I suppose I should be grateful. Afterall, I didn't gain anything and my prior week's weight loss was substantial; but, I was really hoping to break through this plateau and move the second number in my weight down one.

This week is going to be a challenge. As I type, I am getting ready for a cookie exchange party at my co-teacher's house. (I made Eggnog Snickerdoodles and they are so yummy!) Plus, Tuesday afternoon, I'm hosting a department potluck in my classroom; Thursday afternoon is an all-staff mixer at a BBQ joint near the school; and we have plans with friends to go out for dinner on Friday evening. Maintenance this week will be key. I'm planning on switching back to the Flex plan this week and count my points diligently. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Seachelle said...

I will think of you this week! Holidays can be so difficult and yummy at the same time. The cookie recipe sounds wonderful...I would love to add that to our recipe binder!