Monday, December 1, 2008

Yet another reason my husband's so great...

I had a somewhat crummy afternoon today and really wanted to get home to see Mark for just a few minutes before he had to leave for his 4:00 shift. I left school at 3:00 and should have been home NO LATER than 3:20. Unfortunately, traffic was horrendous and I ended up calling him to tell him to go ahead and leave. The frustration of my afternoon conversation with my boss along with the traffic's determination to prevent me from seeing my hubby had me in tears. When I finally pulled up, 20 minutes later, he was waiting for me in the driveway. I gave him a quick hug and kiss and he headed off to work. He arrived 20 minutes late himself but because he knew it meant that much to me, he was there when I got home.

No comments: