Saturday, December 20, 2008

Weekly Weigh In

I started my WW week by missing my meeting. :( I then had a cold, two finals, and five Christmas parties! Needless to say, this week was ridiculous as far as weight loss goes. I went to my meeting this morning to find an additional 2 lbs on the scale. Although it is a step in the wrong direction, and my goal was to maintain, 2 lbs really isn't that much considering all of the splurging I'd done. We even went out to dinner last night and I know my enchilada and margaritas were still in my belly when I weighed in this morning.

This week, I'll be off from work and that, obviously, throws my routine off a bit. I'm also planning on baking a plethora of cookies to (mostly) give away to the managers and staff at BJ's. My goal is to be sure to drink plenty of water everyday and, again, to maintain this week's weight at next week's meeting. I'd also like to incorporate just a tad bit of exercise. If you haven't noticed, when I talk about weight loss, I am always focused on the eating but NEVER focus on the exercise. WW started a new program, called Momentum, and I got all new materials this morning. In my weigh in book, I restarted at week 1. I think that will help me to feel more motivated to get on the ball again since the slate has, in essence, been wiped clean.

2 comments:

Seachelle said...

Wow! Five parties in one week!!! I'm proud of you for going to your meeting. I know that things are going to even out and you'll get into a routine after the holidays, if not before. Angela says she's proud of you too. She said she would have been up 2 pounds per party! We're here for you.

Kristi said...

Good job going to your meeting, facing the scale, and making a plan. Keep up the hard work!