Sunday, October 5, 2008

Cupcakes and a Clinch



I spent a good portion of the day yesterday creating these beautiful cupcakes for Mark's staff at the restaurant. I baked and hand decorated a grand total of 75 and everyone loved them, of course.

Last night, we had tickets for the Dodgers first home game of the NLDS (the first round of World Series playoffs). They had been in Chicago earlier last week and outscored the Cubs 17-5 in the first two games of the series. To say that Mark and I love the Dodgers is an understatement. Like I text to many of you last night, I have never felt so strongly toward any team, institution, or public figure before in my life. You can imagine our excitement simply to be at a playoff game. But, when we WON, it was craziness!!! Mark literally lost his voice and I, of course, cried. :) There was just such an insane energy in the stadium, it was an amazing night.

3 comments:

Seachelle said...

Those are so cute! It looks like they were fun to make.

Kristi said...

Mmmmm delish!!! They look sooo tasty!

Colin woke up freaked out about something, so we went downstairs and we finished watching the game. I told him about how he had been there in my tummy and that we couldn't wait to bring him to one of Aunt Missy and Uncle Marky's favorites places. GO BLUE!!!

Unknown said...

Those are so cute! Yeah Dodgers!