Thursday, October 16, 2008

Spider Season

I HATE spiders! Hate, hate, HATE them!!! And, they are EVERYWHERE right now. The daddy long-legs that like to hide out in the corners of our house and in the shower (eeek!) I can handle. But, this afternoon, I walked out the front door and the beginnings of an enormous web caught my eye. Upon further investigation, I saw the biggest, furriest spider that I have ever seen not in a cage. I tried to take a picture with my phone but, of course, couldn't get close enough. When I returned home, the web was finished and, like I anticipated, enormous. It makes my toes curl just thinking about it!

1 comment:

Seachelle said...

I totally understand "spider season." We have that here too. It's the one thing I don't like about this area. I have a huge fear of spiders. Angela kills a lot of them for me. I can't even do it with a shoe!