Thursday, October 2, 2008

Weekly Weigh In

Things I did wrong this week:

1) I did not write down one single thing that I ate.
2) I had more than a couple "splurge" meals.
3) I didn't follow my routine. I didn't eat much all day only to return home starving and overdoing it.
4) I skipped my meeting...

Well, I'm thinking that I am going to switch to Monday evenings. If I do decide to do that, then I will go to a meeting this coming Monday. If I decide not to, I'll return to a meeting next Thursday.

At least I can identify where I went wrong so that I can start fresh again tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

By Not going to the meeting, you will never know if you lost or not. As you know you don't have to stay for the Meeting. So you had a bad week, you just pick yourself up and start all over again. Well I know, Uncle Rod has lost 46lbs and I have lost 29lbs. We eat the same things at the same time and even journal after every meal. He moves more than I do, up and down the stairs with boxs and even rides his bike now and then. I do nothing except fill the boxes that he moves up and down the stairs.
You can do this Missy!!! I know you can...