Thursday, October 16, 2008

A Grown Up Decision & A Heartbreaking Loss

As many of you know, Mark and I went to a Dodgers playoff game on Sunday (we won!) and, while there, were given two tickets for Monday's game as well with the idea that we would pay the guy who gave them to us the next time we saw him. Well, Monday afternoon I really wasn't feeling well plus I had reading to do for my classes this week plus it would have been an additional $160. So, we made a grown up decision and sold the tickets and watched the game from home instead. I read during the commercial breaks, took some NyQuil, and hit the hay early.

Later this week, my boys in blue ended their season. Mark's parents were complaining that they were playing so badly (like one of our best players getting 3 errors in one inning!) but I say they simply lost to a superior team. Only 5 more months 'til only day!!!

No comments: